What you need to know on the topic Perspectives

Do I need nostrification if I do not want to get the second higher education in Russian higher education institution, but just want to improve my professional skills within the level of education I have got already? (Advanced courses)
Education institutions develop the conditions of entry to the advanced courses themselves. As a rule, the citizenship of a student is not important, and diploma nostrification is not required. It is better to learn the entry conditions in education institution where you are going to get advanced courses.